Rosetta Stone® Advantage
An e-Learning solution for all proficiency levels in up to nine languages within the
Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Suite. Solution focuses on improving employees'
everyday and business language skills.
Language Training Spans All Proficiency Levels
A flexible, end-to-end language-learning solution where learners can select their own learning paths as well as workshops focused on their unique interests.
- Personalised learning paths based on learner's goals
- More than 40 activity types engage learner throughout training
- Grammar and cultural lessons
- Speech-recognition technology provides learner immediate pronunciation feedback
- Extensive content library explores every day situations, job-specific, and industry-specific topics
Lesson Help Allows Learners to Ask Questions While Progressing
- Lesson Help motivates learners needing someone available to answer questions as they progress through the programme.
- Learners are able to submit pedagogical questions in the program and receive answers from a tutor.
Mentoring Keeps Learners Engaged
Ensure learners have the additional resources and motivation needed to expedite language acquisition.
- Mentoring motivates learners who need additional support and accountability to progress in their language training.
- Dedicated mentor gives advice, recommendations, and answers pedagogical questions.
- Mentors proactively call learners regularly to check-in and ensure they are making progress.
Live Tutoring Further Improves Oral Proficiency
Supplementary live conversation courses enable practice with a tutor and other learners.
- Small group conversation classes
- Tutors are certified teachers
- Classes available 24/7
- Additional fees apply
Phone Courses Supplement Language Training with 1:1 Conversational Tutoring
Helps learners gain confidence through live 1:1 conversation with a tutor.
- Courses based on pedagogical materials
- More than 700 topics for learners to choose from
- Available 24/7
- Additional fees apply
Assessments Measure Progress
Placement, progress, and achievement tests are built in across all levels, enabling more targeted learning throughout the programme.
- Placement Test: Assesses language proficiency at the start
- Progress Test: Evaluates learner progress at regular intervals
- Achievement Test: Provides evaluation at training completion
Administrator Tools Maximise Value and Learning Outcomes
Robust reporting and management tools enable managers to maximise the return on language-learning investment.
- Track usage and learner progress at individual employee, business unit, or group levels using real-time, dynamic reports
- Manage learners and licenses
Mobile Apps Enable Learning Anywhere, Anytime
Provide additional access at learner's convenience.
- Constantly available practice reinforces new vocabulary
- Administrator Tools track learner progress
- Available using iPhone®
Training, Implementation, and Support Services Ensure Success
Rosetta Stone provides the expertise, services, and resources to ensure successful deployment of your language-learning program. Our team partners with you to:
- Incorporate your language-learning goals into effective implementation models
- Plan, deploy, and promote the programme in your organisation
- Prepare and motivate learners
- Integrate Rosetta Stone products into your technical infrastructure