Rosetta Stone® Advantage
for Higher Education
An e-Learning solution designed for all proficiency levels in up to nine languages within the Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Suite. It integrates easily into any blended-learning model for academic programmes, with the ability to assess learner achievement along the way.
Language Lessons Designed for Academic Programmes
Our flexible language-learning solution complements classroom instruction.
- Over 40 activity types engage learners throughout training
- Speech-recognition technology provides learners immediate pronunciation feedback
- Access to Euronews and AP video lessons at the intermediate level containing real-live news broadcasts.
Grammar Activities Stimulate Learning
Exercises, explanations, and tools help perfect grammar and phonetic knowledge.
- Text and multimedia illustrations enrich language learning
- Conjugation tool with up to 2.300 verbs expands foundational knowledge
- Instant access to translations and recordings of around 10.000 words per language
Assessments Measure Progress
Placement, progress, and achievement tests are built in across all levels, enabling more targeted learning throughout the programme.
- Placement test: Assesses language proficiency at the start
- Progress test: Evaluates learner progress at completion
- Achievement test: Provides evaluation during the year
Cultural Lessons Enrich Language Learning
Lessons organised into relevant cultural topics to help learners better understand and appreciate language and its culture.
- Topics ranging from Cuisine, History, Entertainment to Economy
Administrator Tools Maximise Learning Outcomes
Our administrator tools provide powerful insight into learner progress and help achieve the desired performance and student attainment. The tool:
- Allows progress measurement of groups and individuals, and access to grading tools for assessment
- Enables instructors/teachers to assign lessons and answer student-posed questions through an "in-product" messaging system
- Manages users via various instructional groups or organisations
Mobile Apps Extend Learning Beyond the Classroom
Our mobile apps aid learners using mobile technology, offering additional practice and engagement with the language while continuing to track progress.
- Constantly available practice reinforces new vocabulary
- Available using iPhone® and iPod touch®
- Administrator Tools track practice allowing progress to be quantified
Tailored Catalogs Adapt Curriculum to Your Needs
Let us adapt a content catalog to meet your institution's specific language objectives.
Training, Implementation, and Support Services Prepares You for Success
Effective deployment is as important as selecting the right online learning tool. This is why we offer expertise, teacher support, services, and resources to ensure a successful rollout of language-learning programmes at your institution.
We offer Advantage for Higher Education in up to nine languages.