Rosetta Stone® Foundations
for Higher Education
An e-Learning solution designed for beginner to intermediate learners in up to 30 languages within the Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Suite. With our context-based, immersion methodology, learners build fundamental language skills.
Language Training Focuses on Fundamentals
Immersive environment surrounds learners with new language.
- Carefully sequenced lessons introduce vocabulary and grammar, building upon previously learnt content
- Emphasis on producing language
- Immediate feedback on every response reinforces key concepts and correct learning
- Speech-recognition within all lessons and activities helps improve learners' pronunciation and speaking confidence
Language Games and Activities Reinforce Language Skills
Engaging games, activities, and community allow learners to practise listening and reading skills. Developing language proficiency takes practice and frequent exposure.
- Build confidence, increase engagement, hone skills, and develop vocabulary learned in core lessons
- Individual and group modes allow live engagement with other learners
- Live chat with a community of other language learners
Live Tutoring Builds Confidence
Learners converse online with a native speaker, real-live interaction that is a key component in increasing learner confidence and engagement.
- Tutors leverage structured exercises and conversations to engage learners in their new language
- Sessions focus on topics and vocabulary aligned with the learner's current proficiency level, reinforcing newly acquired skills
- Small group size ensures active participation of all learners
Administrator Tools Track and Measure Learner Progress
Our administrator tools provide powerful insight into learner progress and help achieve the desired outcome and attainment. The tools also enable simple programme management allowing administrators to:
- Manage access, roles, and permissions
- Monitor individual learner, class, and specific group progress using real-time reports that can be automated
- Accessing report details to identify learners' strengths and weaknesses
Mobile Apps: Anywhere, Anytime Learning Make Courses More Attractive
Today's learners are surrounded by digital and mobile technology. Our mobile apps provide instructors innovative ways to enrich language learning through already familiar experiences.
- Language Training that goes beyond the classroom
- Mobile apps enable learning and practice using iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and Android™ devices
Training, Implementation, and Support Services That Focus on Your Needs and Objectives
Effective deployment is as important as selecting the right learning tool. This is why we offer expertise, services, and resources to ensure a successful rollout of language-learning programmes at your institution.
Available Languages – Give Your Students More Choice and Learning Opportunities
We offer Foundations for Higher Education in up to 24 languages.
Seeing is Believing
Try our interactive demo and explore our award-winning language solution for learners on foundational levels. Discover how you could provide your students with a whole new learning experience.