Purchase Terms and Conditions
The following Purchase Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase of the Rosetta Stone Version 4 CD-ROM and TOTALe Online Products, as specified below.
Version 4 CD-ROM - Terms applicable to Version 4 CD-ROM Product Purchases
- Exchange and Returns - Rosetta Stone Version 4 CD-ROM product purchases are backed by Rosetta Stone's Six-Month Money Back Guaranty. The guaranty is limited to CD-ROM product purchases made directly from Rosetta Stone and does not include return shipping. The Guaranty does not apply to any online subscriptions purchased separately from the CD-ROM product or subscription renewals. For details on the CD-ROM return policy, please click here: http://www.rosettastone.co.uk/global/return.
- Terms of Payment
- Single Payment Option -If you elect to pay the purchase price in a single payment, the full purchase price will be charged to the payment method you select on the purchase acceptance page ("Order Page") on the date the order is placed ("Purchase Date").
- Easy Payment 5-pay Plan Option (if available*) - If you elect to pay via an available 5-Pay Easy Payment plan option, the full payment price will be charged in the applicable number of installments. The first payment (plus any applicable shipping and tax on the total purchase price), will be charged to the payment account you selected on the Order Page on the Purchase Date. Thereafter, your account will be charged each month for the remaining number of payments of the plan you selected, with 0% APR and no interest charged from Rosetta Stone.
*The 5-Pay Easy Payment plan option is available on select Level 1-5 set CD-ROM purchases only, and requires a valid UK billing address.
- Acceleration of Payment – You understand that Rosetta Stone may accelerate payments by making a demand of immediate payment of all installments payable under this purchase contract if you are in default on the performance of any of your obligations under this purchase contract, including your obligations to make monthly installment payments when due. If Rosetta Stone does elect to accelerate payments, you understand that you will be obligated to pay the sum of the unpaid portion of the original price of the product on the date purchased.
- Rights After Default – In the event that Rosetta Stone accelerates the maturity of the payment obligations as provided above, you agree that Rosetta Stone shall have the right to terminate your access to any of the online service features of your purchase provided through the product, and require you to pay interest from that date calculated upon the amount legally owed by you under this purchase contract at an annual rate of interest which is the highest rate allowed by law.
- Taxes, Surcharges and Fees - Applicable shipping and applicable taxes will be added to and charged in your initial payment, based on the total value of the product you purchase.
TOTALe Online – Terms applicable to TOTALe Online-only Product Purchases:
- Automatic Renewal - After your Initial Term, your purchase of Rosetta Stone TOTALe Online includes enrollment in the TOTALe Automatic Renewal Service, allowing you to conveniently maintain your progress and access. By purchasing today, you authorize Rosetta Stone to automatically charge your credit card account upon the expiration of the Initial Term, at the monthly payment amount equal to your 'Initial Monthly Charge' (defined below), plus applicable tax, on a monthly basis without any action by you, until you cancel the renewal service. Your 'Initial Monthly Charge' equals the total purchase price for your Initial Term divided by the number of months in your Initial Term. You may cancel the automatic renewal feature at any time by contacting Customer Service at http://success.rosettastone.co.uk. Notice of your intention to cancel renewals must be received by the 15th of the month to go into effect for the following month. Auto-renewals are not eligible for additional promotions or discounts.
- Exchange and Returns - Rosetta Stone TOTALe Online purchases are not eligible for Rosetta Stone's Six-Month Money Back Guaranty, or for any exchanges or returns. Your TOTALe Online purchase is non-refundable - you are responsible for payment of the full purchase balance, including all monthly Easy Payment plan installment payments.
- Terms of Payment
- Single Payment Option -If you elect to pay the purchase price in a single payment, the full purchase price will be charged to the payment method you select on the Order Page on the date the order is placed ("Purchase Date").
- Acceleration of Payment – You understand that Rosetta Stone may accelerate payments by making a demand of immediate payment of all installments payable under this purchase contract if you are in default on the performance of any of
- Taxes, Surcharges and Fees - Applicable taxes for the Initial Term will be added to and charged in your initial payment, based on the total value of the applicable subscription term of the plan you purchase.
- Rosetta Stone is not responsible for return packages not received. In order to prevent lost packages, we strongly recommend that you choose a delivery service with insurance and/or tracking and delivery confirmation.
Rosetta Stone (UK) Limited
55 New Oxford Street
London, WC1A 1BS