Demonstrating value using learning analytics
Data is the fuel that drives effective decision making which allows businesses to accurately assess needs, compare alternative approaches, determine progress and evaluate results. In an online world, we've been inundated with data but do not necessarily know how to use it in our advantage. What do we have at our fingertips and how should we use it?
To help with answering these questions, we'll be joined by Clive Shepherd, Founding Partner from Skills Journey and Huw Carter from Rosetta Stone.
Watch this webinar and you will learn:
- Why data-driven decision making matters to L&D and the business as a whole
- How learning contributes to business performance
- How to establish success measures for learning and demonstrate results to the business
- The challenges involved in measuring the impact of soft skills such as language learning
- Ways that you can meet these challenges and demonstrate value for language learning