At Rosetta Stone, our primary objectives centre on increased communication and understanding. In the UK and worldwide, this philosophy is central to all that we do; from basic internal operations, to how we conduct ourselves in the marketplace and how we interact on a broader scale with our local and global neighbours.
Many organisations offer highly valuable and beneficial services to the community. We have chosen to focus our support on those that promote values sympathetic to our own:
- Language learning
- Diversity and culture
- Education and literacy
Rosetta Stone can offer support in numerous ways, including:
- Volunteer hours by Rosetta Stone employees
- Corporate sponsorships for non-profit fundraising events
- Rosetta Stone product donation for non-profit fundraising events
We must respectfully decline any proposals for corporate contributions relating to the following:
- Individuals in personal programmes, including individual scholarships
- Any organisation with an implicit political, religious, fraternal or ideological association
- Travel expenses
- Conferences, seminars, workshops or publications of their proceedings
- Playground equipment and/or athletic sponsorships
To find out more about our corporate social responsibility activities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your opportunity meets the above guidelines and you would like to submit a request, simply send an email to email@example.com. Though Rosetta Stone will review all requests, we cannot guarantee a response unless we require further information in order to clarify the request. Please note that we reserve the right to support or deny any request at our own discretion.
Rosetta Stone (UK) Limited
55 New Oxford Street
London, WC1A 1BS
We preserve more than words.
Around the world, indigenous communities are working to preserve and revitalize their languages with Rosetta Stone.